One of the most popular creative ideas from the Adventure Jumbo Box creative hobby kit, the self-made car! In a unique color, marked with the kid's own name, with moving cork wheels, really a moving paper car. Which boy doesn’t want to make his own?
The building process is simple, however takes more time. The steps are:
1. Kids can color the car template with the colors they want. Cork wheels can also be decorated with felt-tip pens or paint.
2. Cut out the elements, being careful not to cut off the small protruding parts that will be important in the assembly. At the wheel, check that the brown thicker straw can fit snugly into the cut-out holes!
3. Fold in the main parts, fit them together, make sure the two sides of the car fit to the top. Then glue it together using the small protruding parts, hold for a while.
4. Cut 2 parts of the brown paper straw that protrudes 2-3 mm on each side of the car and insert it into the holes in the wheels.
5. Cut 2 pieces of the colored striped straws at the brown for approx. 0.5 cm longer. Push it into the hole in the cork wheel by constantly rotating it so that it will fit slowly but tightly into the wheel. Insert the colored straw through the brown straw so that at one end there is a cork wheel. Now place the cork wheel on the other side as well. Make sure that the inner straw moves well in the outer brown straw, which is tight, fixed in the holes of the paper.
6. Repeat with the rear wheels as well, test to see if the wheels rotate well. If it's necessary, use another cork wheel.
7. Finally, stick your name on the bottom of the car so everyone can know whose work it is.
There is nothing left but play with it! Have fun!